Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's not the others don't love you, just because you don't allow him/her to love you!


A big reason for depression is because they can't find the other part.
I know a lot of guys and girls.
I have a lot of information of the local girls and boys that hurried to find the other part.
Some of them are over 25, still have no girl friend or boy friend, or just broken up with the other part.
The common character for them is: They just pay attention to themselves rather than the other part:
"Hello grace, I want to find a girl friend, you know any one?"
"I know a lot, I will try my best to help you, but could you please tell me something about you?"
"yea, I am a nervous person, still at college, sometimes low..."
"Anything you think as your best character? Anything"
"Maybe it's my honesty, I never lie"
"..."
That's a guy who was handsome, but not his appearance, actually he wears bad but he never notice it.
The core reason why you can't get a girl friend or boy friend is: You didn't care about them, have you ever thought of their feelings about you? Why they should like you? Could they get the comfortable feeling with you? Could they feel happy when he/she with you?
Think about it.

But there's other reasons of broken up. I will talk more in the future posts.

Search a lot on Internet and learn from the others. If you change yourself a little, everything will be changed. If you are too lazy to search the internet, there's a FREE mini course of how to attract your boyfriend or girlfriend, this is also a nice guide for you to find your girlfriend or boyfriend.

6 FREE MINI COURSE OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND

Brief description of what you'll discover in my Free 6 Part Attraction Mini Course...

Part 1: How Dating and Attraction REALLY Work for the opposite sex!
Part 2: How the Mind of the Opposite Sex Works ... and How to Use This Knowledge to Your Advantage! (Hint: The behavior that impresses you won't necessarily have them begging for more)
Part 3: Discover The MOST IMPORTANT Secret to Making Someone Attracted to You
Part 4: The 3 Principles of Successful Dating
Part 5: The Facts about Flirting and how to be Perceived as Fascinating
Part 6: The Vital Secrets to Building a Healthy Relationship

Click Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment